Watching the News Coronavirus Counting Game
It will make watching the news worth it when there isn’t any.
- Which journalists have books on their walls? Or paintings? Or photographs? Or certificates?
- How many books by Stephen King can you count? By Rachel Maddow? About Trump?
- How many mix fiction and nonfiction? New and old?
- And do you see any old books?
- Percentage of unadorned white walls to bookshelves?
- Are certificates framed, mounted on wood, or just taped to the wall?
- Who is doing their own makeup and who is happy doing without?
- Who has introduced their children? Pets? Partners? How many times?
- Who has figured out that unless they raise their laptops up to eye level they will look like gargantuan monsters peering down into a deep pit?
- Who has changed their backdrop? More interesting or less?
- Who has the greatest number of photographs on their shelves? More than books? Any books? Any photographs?
- Who has the slowest internet connection?
For Extra Credit: Coronavirus Counting Game Predictions
- When will kitchen tables and lounge chairs begin appearing?
- How long will everyone’s hair get? Who will get a Blackmarket haircut first?
- What new books will begin appearing on shelves?
- How soon will they stop pretending to dress up and appear as is?
- Who will miss their spot first because they are taking a nap?
Categories: Pass the Olives: Opinions